Bánh chuối phồng Tư Bông
What they want:
- Need a team building marketing plan to help client get more revenues and raise awareness about “Bánh chuối Phồng Tư Bông”
- Promote new products and their present distributors
What challenges need to be solved:
- The name: “Bánh chuối phồng” in Lai Vung district, Dong Thap province is so confusing with another specialty food names: “Bánh phồng chuối” from Ben Tre province and others jam (fresh fruit with new cooking recipe) => Educating potential customers.
- Very few distribution channels and do not have time & people to manage and promote them.
- Raising brand awareness to people who want to buy a local specialty food from Vietnam or country as a gift.
What we did:
- Launch advertising campaign for raising awareness and get more revenues with tagline such as: “Quà ngon quê mẹ”, “Đặc sản Đồng Tháp, ngon quên lối về”. And promoting new products: “Bánh trái cây cuộn, đặc sản Đồng Tháp” (for MIXED FRUIT SCROLLS) or “Quà ngon Đồng Tháp, bánh xoài cuộn Tư Bông” (for Mango jam pie scrolls).
- Building content plan then develop to attract more potential customers on Website, Youtube, Instagram and FB Fanpage. Advertising contents on Google, FB ads.
- Managing and optimizing ecommerce channel (Tiki store) to have a better sell.
What we got:
- Engagement: 17,345
- Impression: 374,756
- Inbox customers: 200+
- Revenue: 17,592,000 VNĐ (included wholesale and retail)
Tiki: Revenue: 2,690,000 VNĐ
Youtube + Instagram
- Views: 1071
- Subcribes: 92
- Followers: 1070
- Impression: 1,212,000
- Traffic: 11,103
- Order calls: 100+
- Revenue: 1,025,000 VNĐ
Women in Mekong Delta area are hard-working. They usually make jams and cakes for family events and Tet holiday, such as sticky rice paper (bánh phồng), banana sweet (mứt chuối), green rice cakes (bánh cốm), bánh thửng, bánh tét, bánh ít, glutinousrice cake (bánh in)… from ingredients are available around or grown by themselves. From generation to generation, we maintain this tradition. Nowaday, these activities are part of local culture.
“WE'RE PROUD ON CONSERVING, IMPROVING THE TRADITIONAL DELICACIES TO BE MORE MODERN, MORE CONVENIENT AND DELIVERY IT TO YOU.”
Cac Thuy, Founder
What I did:
- Team leader
- Directly work with client: marketing brief -> brainstorming with team -> make proposal and quotation -> sign contract -> make specific plan -> execute plan -> report!
- Technical support: Google ads, fixing website bug, setup Tiki, Instagram, Youtube channel.